It’s finally 2017 and it’s going to be an exciting and life-changing year! I have some amazing things planned for myself in all areas of life and I cannot wait to share them all with you.
One of the main things that I will work hard on changing is the consistency of posting on this blog as well as its coordinating YouTube channel. I have committed to being more mindful and creative when it comes to sharing content here so I have made some decisions on how I plan to do that. Of course, I’m sure I’ll make some mistakes along the way, but with a little patience and effort, I promise to give this blog the absolute best I have to make it a reliable source of health and lifestyle related information.
To start things off, I thought I’d post a running list of the things I’d like to do:
- Consistent posts and videos, at least twice a week.
- Write and publish my eBook about raw vegan living as a single, working mom on a limited budget.
- Collaborate with other healthy living bloggers and YouTubers to create some amazing and interesting content.
- Connect more with my readers and viewers in offline, “real life” nationwide events.
- Grow more as a content creator and up-level this blog and my video making skills to make my content more useful, easier to access, and just plain better in every way.
This is just a starter list and of course will be adjusted as the year rolls on. But please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can make this platform better. I am always open to new ideas and helpful criticism.
So what are you plans are we jump into the new year? I’d love to hear and read about your vision and what you see yourself doing in these next 12 months to grow and achieve more. Please let me know in the comments below!